Social Media is one of the easiest & beneficial ways to keep in constant touch with your audience. As long as you are doing it correctly.
There is a right way to handle social media management, and there is the wrong way.
A lot of us start out with great intentions for our social media. We plan on being dedicated, posting relevant content and really engaging with our followers on Facebook or LinkedIn. Then life happens, and we are quickly distracted and social media gets pushed to the bottom of our never-ending to-do list.
Today we are going to share some tips on how to manage your social media marketing to not only be more engaging but also to make your life easier.
Schedule, Schedule, Schedule
- Work to create a that plans out your upcoming month on social media and schedule it to post automatically. This can take a little bit more work on the front-end but save you more time in the long run.
- We do caution you to make sure you are scheduling content that will withstand the test of time. For example, if you are posting about an event, make sure you don’t post after the event occurs. Stay away from weather-related statements, etc.
Don’t Be That Guy
- We know you love your brand and you just can’t wait to shout about it from the rooftops, but your followers already know that. Make sure you are . Think about what your followers want to see.
- Remember that you are the subject matter expert here and you want to be looked at as a thought leader so make sure your content matches that.
- You can share fan content, promote things happening in your community and show some love to your neighbors if you are a storefront operation.
Tag, You’re It!
- When you show some love on social media to other businesses, make sure you tag the business to let them know you are showing them some love. This way they can love you back and you can gain exposure to their followers in the process.
Put Some Money Behind Your Efforts
- Social media is one of the most cost-effective digital marketing tactics available. Take advantage of this and start promoting all of the hard work you are doing on your page.
- Whether you are boosting a post or doing a full ad campaign, putting some advertising dollars behind social media can go a long way and reach your target audience.
Even with these helpful tips, social media management takes a lot of work. If you need help with making sure you are taking full advantage of all that social media has to offer, Compass Media can help. Contact us today for a free consultation at (833)682-6134