Digital Advertising Sales Representative
Compass Media, a 35-year-old marketing firm, is seeking a full-time digital advertising sales representative to grow our digital advertising market share.
The primary focus of this position is to grow our digital media products and services and other associated advertising tools to help our clients capture maximum market share. The ideal candidate will possess a technical acumen of digital and mobile platforms and methodologies along with a proven track record in advertising sales and marketing.
Essential Job Functions
- Own the entire sales cycle to include aggressively prospecting, developing and closing leads using a variety of online and offline sources.
- Qualify prospective customers and close deals over the phone or in person depending on customer engagement.
- Meet and exceed individual weekly, monthly and annual activity and sales goals.
- Ability to thrive in an autonomous working environment with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity, meeting deadlines and showing relentless persistence in a competitive marketplace
- 3-5 years sales or marketing experience in digital advertising preferred
- Strong business development focus, willingness to prospect and uncover new potential digital advertisers and drive to develop opportunities from prospect level through to deal close.
- Demonstration of top-notch communication and presentation skills with the ability to creatively sell to all decision-making level
- Confident, enthusiastic and professional attitude and demeanor
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Travel within assigned sales territory
The benefits you will enjoy:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Unlimited Commissions (You take control of your earnings)
- Top quality office tools and equipment
- Ongoing bonus and rewards programs
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Great work environment
For more than 35 years, Compass Media has established and maintained a tradition of achieving results for companies and organizations looking to promote their destinations, businesses, products and services. We are a growing, fun team to work with. Our growth has been broad – digital strategy, team members, geography and industries served. As we continue to add team members, we continue to keep the family-like environment in place. We are excited to invest in our team members and our technology to provide the best customer service to our clients.
So, what do you have to do?
If this position sounds like a good match for you, then submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in the subject line of your email.