Compass Media, a leader in digital marketing, seeks an immediate hire of a Social Media Manager to work with our busy client-facing team. The ideal candidate will also be experienced with paid digital campaigns to provide single-minded service to our clients who desire both organic and paid digital tactics.
This very unique position requires an accountable, reliable and talented candidate who will work closely with members of the content & digital teams, as well as all departments of Compass Media.
The Social Media Manager will be managing accounts for a wide-variety of clients using all social media platforms, as well as managing a team of social media content producers. He/she will manage multiple client projects and will be responsible for communicating results and strategy to clients directly and to the sales representative (who is the main client point of contact in the agency). Compass Media wants all our digital marketing to drive real results, and our Social Media Manager will be responsible for showing these results and communicating them in a way that excites our clients.
As a Social Media Manager, the ideal candidate will be up to date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. Ultimately, he/she will be able to handle our social media department ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement for our clients.
- Manage workload and social media team
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with client’s business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on clients ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content
- Oversee social media accounts’ design
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Proven work experience as a social media manager
- Experience with Google Ads: primarily search, display
- Experience with paid social ads: primarily Facebook, Instagram
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Team leadership experience
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field is preferred
About Compass Media
For more than three decades, Compass Media has established a tradition of achieving results for companies and organizations looking to promote their destinations, businesses, products and services. Our clients—including healthcare organizations, educational organizations, state tourism offices, destination marketing organizations, retailers, vacation management companies, attractions, accommodations and more—benefit from innovative integrated marketing services.
Are you the right person for our team? Is our company the right fit for you? Get in touch and let’s start talking. If you are interested, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.