Hiring SEO & Digital Marketing Specialist
Orange Beach, AL
Compass Media, a leader in digital marketing, seeks an immediate hire of a SEO & Digital Marketing Specialist to work with our busy client-facing team. This position reports to the Director of Digital Marketing. This position is an in-office position in Orange Beach, Alabama.
This position requires an accountable and talented candidate who will work closely with members of the digital team as well as all departments at Compass Media. The SEO & Digital Marketing Specialist (SDMS) is a “hands-on” position for all digital marketing tactics. The SDMS also needs to demonstrate an expertise in SEO in addition to creating, managing and optimizing paid advertising accounts for a wide variety of clients using search engine marketing with an emphasis on Google Ads, display marketing and remarketing, paid social media marketing and video advertising. The SDMS will produce comprehensive monthly reports and strategic insight. We are looking for someone with experience in all of these areas, but also someone who is willing to dive in and learn new skills as needed.
The SDMS is responsible for communicating results and strategy to clients directly and to the sales representative (who is their main client point of contact in the company). We want all our digital marketing to drive real results, and the SDMS is responsible for showing those results and communicating them in a way that excites our clients.
The SDMS collaborates with various team members within all the departments to ensure that the deliverables are implemented and the accounts are achieving their objectives. The SDMS communicates regularly with the Director of Digital Marketing, the sales team and the executives and must be able to clearly articulate strategic vision. The SDMS must be creative as well as data driven, and ultimately responsible for managing client expectations and communicating success.
At Compass Media, we take great care that every account and client we work with is treated with the highest level of attention and expertise. If you are looking for a competitive, challenging, fast-paced environment with constant growth, we’re the company for you!
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Must have at least 2 years of experience with SEO
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in digital campaign management: search, display, paid social advertising
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Products including Analytics and Search Console, My Business, Tag Manager and more.
- Familiarity with range of website content management systems like WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, GoDaddy and others.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Current Google Ads Certification
- Extremely organized and great at managing deadlines
- Coachable, trainable attitude
- Ability to measure the effectiveness of strategy (rankings, traffic, conversions) and make decisions based on data
- MUST be accurate and detail-oriented
- Experience working with programmatic campaigns or vendors is a plus
- Flexibility in a rapidly changing environment is critical
- Manage multiple client SEO campaigns including:
- On- and off-site optimization strategies
- Keyword research
- Site traffic monitoring
- Strategy and recommendations
- Create and execute multiple digital campaigns across multiple platforms simultaneously
- Create and manage content, copy and keywords for digital campaigns across multiple platforms
- Define and manage metrics and success criteria for marketing campaigns
- Provide insight and strategic recommendations to consistently improve campaign performance
- Generate monthly reports on a schedule using aggregate tools
- Attend regular weekly internal meetings and monthly client meetings
Salary: Compensation commensurate with experience, plus full benefits.
Required Documentation: Cover Letter, Resume
Contact: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the required documentation listed above.