Hiring Entry Level SEO & Digital Marketing Specialist
Entry Level SEO & Digital Marketing Specialist – Orange Beach, AL
Compass Media, a leader in digital marketing, seeks an immediate hire of an entry-level SEO & Digital Marketing Specialist to work with our busy client-facing team. This position reports to the Director of Digital Marketing. This position can be remote or in-office in Orange Beach, Alabama.
This position requires an accountable and talented candidate who will work closely with members of the digital team as well as all departments at Compass Media. The SEO & Digital Marketing Specialist, internally known as a Digital Campaign Manager (DCM), is a “hands-on” position for all digital marketing tactics. The DCM needs to demonstrate an understanding of SEO in addition to creating, managing and optimizing paid advertising accounts for a wide variety of clients using search engine marketing with an emphasis on Google Ads, display marketing and remarketing, paid social media marketing and video advertising. The DCM will produce comprehensive monthly reports and strategic insight. We are looking for someone with an understanding of these areas, but also someone who is willing to dive in and learn new skills as needed.
The DCM will collaborate with senior level Digital Campaign Managers to communicate results and strategy to clients and to the sales representative. We want all our digital marketing to drive real results, and the DCM is responsible for showing those results and communicating them in a way that excites our clients.
The DCM collaborates with various team members within all the departments to ensure that the deliverables are implemented and the accounts are achieving their objectives. The DCM communicates regularly with the Director of Digital Marketing, the sales team and clients and must be able to clearly articulate strategic vision. The DCM must be creative as well as data driven, and ultimately responsible for managing client expectations and communicating success.
At Compass Media, we take great care that every account and client we work with is treated with the highest level of attention and expertise. If you are looking for a competitive, challenging, fast-paced environment with constant growth, we’re the company for you!
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing or related field.
- Internship or other experience creating and managing digital marketing campaigns through platforms like Google Ads, Facebook Ad Manager and others.
- Internship or other experience with on-site Search Engine Optimization tactics.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Products including Drive, Analytics and Search Console, My Business, Tag Manager and more.
- Must be accurate and detail-oriented
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Extremely organized and great at managing deadlines
- Coachable, trainable attitude
- Ability to measure the effectiveness of strategy and make decisions based on data
- Current Google Ads Certification is a plus
- Create and execute multiple digital campaigns across several platforms simultaneously including but not limited to Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Spotify and Pandora Ads, Pinterest Ads, vendor campaigns.
- Manage multiple client SEO campaigns including:
– On-Site optimization strategies
– Keyword research
– Site traffic monitoring
– Strategy and recommendations
- Create and manage ad copy and targeting for digital campaigns across multiple platforms
- Provide insight and strategic recommendations to consistently improve campaign performance
- Generate monthly reports on a schedule using aggregate tools
- Attend regular weekly internal meetings and monthly client meetings
Salary: Compensation commensurate with experience, plus full benefits.
Required Documentation: Cover Letter, Resume
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with the required documentation listed above.