Hiring Director of Digital Marketing
Director of Digital Marketing – Orange Beach, AL
At Compass Media we combine a laid back beach vibe with a hyper-productive digital and publishing company. The results? A fun, creative, energetic, showcase-your-skills kind of office where you can grow and mentor, roll up your sleeves, and play a key role in the success of a company.
Are you who we are looking for?
Our team is looking for a Director of Digital Marketing to join our executive leadership in the Orange Beach office. We have seen exponential growth in our digital services since last year and are looking for the right person to manage that growth and so much more.
Of course our ideal candidate will have all those buzz word characteristics you’ve come to expect from a job posting: effective communications, positive attitude, strong work ethic, self motivation and on down the list.
To be technical about it, our Director of Digital Marketing will be expected to:
- Provide strategic counsel and advise on digital campaigns across all available digital platforms
- Oversee the day-to-day management of the team and its resources including budgetary adherence, recruiting, hiring, mentoring and staff retention
- Collaborate in the company’s management and growth
- Be a thought leader on emerging opportunities in the digital marketing world
Does your resume include the following?
- Minimum 7 years experience creating, managing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns
- Minimum 3 years experience managing digital marketing teams
- Verifiable success achieving client objectives in a multi-client environment
- Build rapport and establish positive working relationships with co-workers, clients and management
- Use data to take informed risks, exercise good judgment and embrace change
- Able to consistently meet or exceed deadlines
Why Compass and why the Alabama Coast?
For more than three decades, Compass Media has established a tradition of achieving results for companies and organizations looking to promote their destinations, businesses, products and services. We are a growing, fun team to work with. Our growth has been broad – digital strategy, team members, geography and industries served. There is never a dull moment. As we continue to add team members, we continue to keep the family-like environment in place. We are excited to invest in our team members and our technology to provide the best customer service to our clients.
With beautiful beaches, friendly people, and great weather year-round, there are so many reasons to love living on the Alabama Gulf Coast. Imagine waking up and heading to the beach for a sun rise run before showering off and heading to your office at The Wharf which overlooks the marina and the Intracoastal Waterway. Take some time to step away from the office to enjoy your lunch on the marina lawn or at one of the eight dining venues within walking distance of your office. Pop out for a quick errand to one of the many retail establishments, also within walking distance, to pick up that forgotten gift for a friend. You get the picture…
So, what do you have to do?
If this position sounds like a good match for you and you want to relocate to the beach, then submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in the subject line of your email.