Digital Marketing Specialist
Compass Media LLC – Orange Beach, AL
At Compass Media we combine a laid back beach vibe with a hyper-productive digital and publishing company. The results? A fun, creative, energetic, showcase-your-skills kind of office where you can grow and mentor, roll up your sleeves, and play a key role in the success of a company.
Are you who we are looking for?
Our team is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team in the Orange Beach office. We have seen exponential growth in our digital services since last year and are looking for the right person to jump in and get the job done.
Of course our ideal candidate will have all those buzz word characteristics you’ve come to expect from a job posting: effective communications, positive attitude, strong work ethic, self motivation and on down the list.
To be technical about it, our Digital Marketing Specialist will be expected to:
- Create and execute multiple digital campaigns across several platforms simultaneously including but not limited to Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Spotify and Pandora Ads, Pinterest Ads, and SEO optimization campaigns
- Create and manage ad copy and targeting for digital campaigns across multiple platforms
- Provide insight and strategic recommendations to consistently improve campaign performance
- Generate monthly reports on a schedule using aggregate tools
Does your resume include the following?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing or related field.
- Internship or other experience creating and managing digital marketing campaigns through platforms like Google Ads, Facebook Ad Manager and others.
- Internship or other experience with on-site Search Engine Optimization tactics.
- Experience in use of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Products including Drive, Analytics and Search Console, My Business, Tag Manager and more.
- Ability to measure the effectiveness of strategy and make decisions based on data
- Extremely organized and great at managing deadlines
Why Compass and why the Alabama Coast?
For more than three decades, Compass Media has established a tradition of achieving results for companies and organizations looking to promote their destinations, businesses, products and services. We are a growing, fun team to work with. Our growth has been broad – digital strategy, team members, geography and industries served. There is never a dull moment. As we continue to add team members, we continue to keep the family-like environment in place. We are excited to invest in our team members and our technology to provide the best customer service to our clients.
With beautiful beaches, friendly people, and great weather year-round, there are so many reasons to love living on the Alabama Gulf Coast. Imagine waking up and heading to the beach for a sunrise run before showering off and heading to your office at The Wharf which overlooks the marina and the Intracoastal Waterway. Take some time to step away from the office to enjoy your lunch on the marina lawn or at one of the eight dining venues within walking distance of your office. Pop out for a quick errand to one of the many retail establishments, also within walking distance, to pick up that forgotten gift for a friend. You get the picture…
So, what do you have to do?
If this position sounds like a good match for you and you want to live at the beach, then submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the position title in the subject line of your email.