Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist – Gulf Shores, AL
Compass Media, a leader in digital marketing, seeks an immediate hire of a Digital Marketing Specialist to work with our busy client-facing team. This position reports to the Director of Digital Marketing.
This position requires an accountable and talented candidate who will work closely with members of the digital team as well as all departments at Compass Media. The Digital Marketing Specialist is a “hands-on” position for all digital marketing. The Digital Marketing Specialist also needs to demonstrate an expertise in SEO in addition to creating, managing and optimizing paid advertising accounts for a wide variety of clients using search engine marketing with an emphasis on Google Ads, digital display marketing and remarketing, paid social media marketing and video advertising. The Digital Marketing Specialist will produce comprehensive monthly reports and strategic insight. We are looking for someone with experience in all of these areas, but also someone who is willing to dive in and learn new skills as needed.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for communicating results and strategy to clients directly and to the sales representative (who is their main client point of contact in the company). We want all our digital marketing to drive real results, and the Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for showing those results and communicating them in a way that excites our clients.
The Digital Marketing Specialist collaborates with various team members within all the departments to ensure that the deliverables are implemented and the accounts are achieving their objectives. The Digital Marketing Specialist communicates regularly with the Director of Digital Marketing, the sales team and the executives and must be able to clearly articulate strategic vision. The Digital Marketing Specialist must be creative as well as data driven, and ultimately responsible for managing client expectations and communicating success.
At Compass Media, we take great care that every account and client we work with is treated with the highest level of attention and expertise. If you are looking for a competitive, challenging, fast-paced environment with constant growth, we’re the company for you!
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience in digital campaign management: primarily search, display, paid social ads
- Current Google Ads Certification
- SEO experience is a must
- Extremely organized and great at managing deadlines
- Coachable, trainable attitude
- Proficiency and some comfort with light analytics/observations
- Ability to measure the effectiveness of strategy (rankings, traffic, conversions) and make decisions based on data
- MUST be accurate and detail-oriented
- Comfort and familiarity with the primary social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.)
- Experience working with programmatic campaigns or vendors is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs, including Word and Excel
- Flexibility in a rapidly changing environment is critical
- Create and execute multiple digital campaigns across multiple platforms simultaneously
- Create and manage content, copy and keywords for digital campaigns across multiple platforms
- Define and manage metrics and success criteria for marketing campaigns
- Provide insight and strategic recommendations to consistently improve campaign performance
- Generate monthly reports on a schedule using aggregate tools
- Attend regular weekly internal meetings and monthly client meetings
About Compass Media
For more than three decades, Compass Media has established a tradition of achieving results for companies and organizations looking to promote their destinations, businesses, products and services. Our clients—including healthcare organizations, educational organizations, state tourism offices, destination marketing organizations, retailers, vacation management companies, attractions, accommodations and more—benefit from innovative integrated marketing services.
To Apply: Send cover letter, resume and any other documents demonstrating qualifications to email@example.com; please include job title in the subject line of e-mail.