Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist – Remote
Compass Media, a leader in digital marketing seeks an immediate hire of a Digital Marketing Specialist to work with our busy client-facing team. This position answers to the Director of Digital Marketing.
This very unique position requires an accountable, reliable and talented candidate who will work closely with members of the digital team as well as all departments of Compass Media. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be managing accounts for a wide-variety of clients using search engine marketing, digital display marketing, paid social media marketing, and video advertising. In addition to paid campaigns, we are looking for experience in organic/managed social skills and SEO. The Digital Marketing Specialist will produce comprehensive monthly reports and strategic insight. We are looking for someone with experience in all of these areas, but also someone who is willing to dive in and learn new skills as needed.
You will manage multiple client projects and will be responsible for communicating results and strategy to clients directly and to the sales representative (who is their main client point of contact in the agency). We want all our digital marketing to drive real results, and you will be responsible for showing these results and communicating them in a way that excites your clients.
We take great care that every account and client we work with is treated with the highest level of attention and expertise. If you are looking for a competitive, challenging, fast-paced environment based on constant growth, we’re the agency for you!
You will collaborate with various team members within all the departments to ensure that all deliverables are implemented and the accounts are achieving their objectives. You will communicate regularly with the Director of Digital Marketing, the sales team and the executives and must be able to clearly articulate strategic vision. You must be creative as well as data-driven, but ultimately you are responsible for managing client expectations and communicating success.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- 1+ year’s experience in digital marketing and campaign management: primarily search, display, paid social ads
- MUST have at least 1 year of experience with Google Ads
- Current Google Ads Certification
- The abilty to work remote
- SEO experience (a big plus)
- Organic Social Management (managing social profiles)
- Extremely organized and great at managing deadlines
- Coachable, trainable attitude
- Proficiency and some comfort with light analytics/observations
- Ability to measure the effectiveness of strategy (rankings, traffic, conversions) and make decisions based on data
- Exceptional project and time management skills
- MUST be accurate and detail-oriented
- Comfort and familiarity with the primary social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.)
- Experience working with programmatic campaigns or vendors is a plus
- Can-Do nature with a tendency towards perfectionism and meeting/beating deadlines & goals
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs, including Word and Excel
- Great flexibility in a rapidly changing environment is critical
- Create and execute multiple digital campaigns across multiple platforms simultaneously
- Create and manage content, copy and keywords for digital campaigns across multiple platforms
- Define and manage metrics and success criteria for marketing campaigns
- Provide insight and strategic recommendations to consistently improve campaign performance
- Generate monthly reports on a schedule using aggregate tools
- Attend regular weekly internal meetings and monthly client meetings
About Compass Media
For more than three decades, Compass Media has established a tradition of achieving results for companies and organizations looking to promote their destinations, businesses, products and services. Our clients—including healthcare organizations, educational organizations, state tourism offices, destination marketing organizations, retailers, vacation management companies, attractions, accommodations and more—benefit from innovative integrated marketing services.
To Apply: Send cover letter, resume and any other documents demonstrating qualifications to email@example.com; please include job title in the subject line of e-mail.