Coast 360 Distribution Driver
Compass Media LLC – Orange Beach, AL
Compass Media offers a unique environment of a long-established, rapidly evolving company. With origins in the tourism and travel industry, Compass Media is a fully integrated marketing and multi-media company that provides a combination of digital and traditional marketing strategies to create the right solutions for our clients.
This is a part-time position working 4 to 5 days, 20-24 hrs per week. Candidate must consent to a full background and motor vehicle check. Delivery vehicle is provided by Compass Media.
- Delivers high-quality products to local businesses in a safe, courteous, and timely manner throughout Coastal Alabama.
- Establishes and maintains outstanding relations with customers.
- Cleans and repairs distribution racks as needed.
- Maintains warehouse order and safety.
- Identifies additional distribution locations within the area.
- Inspects delivery vehicles and ensures the safety and security of the loading and unloading process.
- Follows safety and lifting protocols during deliveries
- Maintains delivery logs and records.
- Performs mail/office supply pickups and deliveries, as needed
Qualifications / Skills:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Familiarity with local streets, neighborhoods, and routes
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Excel spreadsheet and/or forklift experience a plus
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- 5 or more years of driving experience
- Clean driving record
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Ability to perform job in the outdoors during all weather conditions.
At Compass Media, we combine a laid-back coastal vibe with a hyper-productive publishing and marketing company. The results? A fun, creative, energetic, showcase-your-skills kind of office where you can grow and mentor, roll up your sleeves, and play a key role in the success of a team. If you are interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.