Accountant – Sales Administration
Compass Media LLC seeks individual with accounting, bookkeeping and sales support experience. Candidate should, as a minimum, have 5 years strong bookkeeping/accounting and office experience. Candidates must have experience with Quickbooks Desktop, Excel, Word and Powerpoint software. Excellent opportunity for advancement to Accounting Manager for the right candidate. No calls. Email resume with cover letter for introduction to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Quickbooks Desktop: 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft Excel, Word & Powerpoint: 1 year (Required)
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for providing prompt, professional, helpful, knowledgeable and courteous service to management and sales team.
- Assist in preparation of sales proposals.
- Responsible for all daily, monthly, quarterly and year end accounting functions. This includes all Asset, Liability, Equity, Income and Expense accounts. Some of the major categories include: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Deferred Revenue and Work in Process.
- Prepare client invoices, post payments, make deposits and perform collection duties as needed.
- Responsible for all general ledger reconciliations, analysis of financial accounts and preparation of journal entries. Provide end-of-month close and produce monthly financial statements.
- Perform all activities in accordance with GAAP and maintain the accounting records accurately, timely and in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.